Return of shoOOonya ...

Its been a long long time since i last wrote on my blog .... being away from my dear cube (my PC) for an extended period and then getting involved in some close-to-the-heart projects have literally created a time crunch for me ...

I fail to understand at times how i m seemingly doing so many things simultaneously ... time management becoming a headache ...

but i guess its the passion which is driving me .... the projects .. each in itself starting from a small idea and slowly growing and transforming into a giant which is becoming more and more difficult to control.
of course, there are people and friends to help me out ..

let me write-off todays blog with something interesting .....
a small story about how seemingly unrelated things in life can create a big IMPACT in your life ....

 
NEVER under-estimate the creative acumen of God and Destiny ... ;-)

here goes the short wonderful story... just takes two minutes to read.

A little mouse living on a farm was looking through a crack in the wall one day and saw the farmer and his wife opening a package.

The mouse was intrigued by what food the package may contain.  He was  aghast to discover that it was a mouse trap.  The mouse ran to the farmyard  warning everyone  "there is a mouse trap in the house, there is a mouse trap in the house."The chicken raised his head and said  "Mr. Mouse, I can tell you this trap is a grave concern to you, but it has no consequence to me and I cannot be bothered with it.

"The mouse turned to the pig  "I am so very sorry Mr. Mouse, but the trap is  no concern of mine either." !

The mouse then turned to the bull,  "sounds like you have a problem Mr.Mouse, but not one that concerns me."

The mouse returned to the house, head down and dejected that no one would  help him or was concerned about his dilemma.

He knew he had to face the trap on his own. That night the sound of a  trap catching its prey was heard throughout the house.

The farmer's wife rushed to see what was caught. In the darkness she could  not see that it was a venomous snake who's tail the trap had caught.
The snake bit the farmers wife. The wife caught a bad fever and the farmer knew the best way to treat a fever was with chicken soup. The farmer took his hatchet to the farmyard to get the soups ! the  main ingredient.

The wife got sicker and friends and neighbors came  by to take turns sitting with her round the clock.

The farmer knew he had to feed them, so he butchered the pig.  The farmer wife did not get better, In fact she died and so many friends and family came to her funeral that the farmer had to slaughter the bull to feed all of them.

So the next time we hear that one of our teammates is facing a problem and think it does not concern or effect us, let us remember that when anyone of us is in trouble, we are all at risk.
**************************

well .... Being a part of an MBA institute like NITIE ... and being part of a fraternity (or as we call it ... fraterNITIE) ... we are expected to perform above standards and innovation and creativity of thought are taken for granted.

This is a kind of mental , intellectual and professional pressure we live under .... AND ... its rather enZoyable ....

in the coming days ... me will try to be regular and post something about life ... and my life  .... and the pressures around me which i enZoy ... and things around me which are making a difference and things around me where I am attempting to make a difference ...

c ya ....

keep smiling and have a nice day ....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!