MastishK Site Phase II is Up .. whew !!

hi friendzz ....

I have been absent from the blog circuit for quite a while ... and the reason i already mentioned in my last blog ... MastishK ,,, Its keeping me very busy .... i am working most of my time ... no time wasting .. hardly any sleep ... thinking all the time ... my MastishK is working 24 X 7 on Mastishk ....

The last 10 days have been very very hectic ... the junior teams were busy and so i and nikhil were left with very few 'technical' hands to work on the website. We had to launch the second phase of MastishK .. open up the registrations and launch the Informalzz section along with India's First ever B School Comic character "Arbit Choudhury" !

I hardly slept ... attending the minimum reqd lectures and coming back to my terminal and designing pages ... awake till 5 or 6 am in the morning and then going to sleep for 2/3 hours ....

In the past few days ... one thing i realised was that i was suddenly finding an enormous amount of energy within me to continue to work ... this came as a shockinhg realization b'coz i am basically a lazy person ... i realised that the source of my energy was nothing but the pure passion within me to make mastishK a very BiiiiG success .... pure unadulterated passion ...

At the same time... the flip side of the whole thing ... i havent touched books in this entire module ... exams are just 12 days away and i dont know a thing about anything ... i dont know how m i going to sail or drown thro the exams .... but the satisfaction of seeing MastishK up on the net is something which is right now blocking my mind ... i m still not realising the gravity of the situation ... i will need to study ...

and yes ... how cud i miss this ... we got a new URL for mastishk .... its ...

http://mastishk.nitie.net/

the old url will also remain active ...

http://prerana-nitie.com/mastishk

u shud have a look ... register yourself .... see the informalzz section ... enZoy ...
and yes ... I am waiting for your feedback ... do write in ... hemantkumarjain@gmail.com
or leave a comment on the blog ....

keep smiling and have a nice day ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!