Google before Gargle

Yes ... thats what is happening in my life ... AGAIN ...

Google before Gargle

I am back to those times when I was in NITIE ... forever logged on to the campus Network ... my desktop computer (nick named as C Cube or C3 or simply Dabba) was ON ... 24 by 7 ... I guess the dabba was switched Off .. or more precisely Shut Down about 8 to 10 times in the span of 12 to 15 months it spent in NITIE ...

I was forever logged on ... onto the netwrok and onto the Net ... Google was the home page and GMail became the default email service ... those were the days when early in the morning (or even late in the morning after sleeping in the early hours of morning after late night loooooong discussions) I used to get up ... open my eyes and google before even going to the washroom or brushing my teeth ....

Those were the days of google before gargle ...

After a break of almost a year .... I am back to the same old days ... I am now in Switzerland .. away from home ... living in a single room ... just like NITIE days ... Now I am also connected to broadband service and have a laptop (nicknamed as Dollops ... officially named as SilverSnow) at home ....

last few days ... I have observed myself sliding back to the 'google before gargle' habit ... in early childhood, mom used to say ... Get up early in the morning and study, the mind is fresh and so it is the best time to study .... I very much believe it ... up early and google / gmail and do the best and most important and creative things in early morning ...

well .. it is nice to be back on a creative high .. withmy Dollops and the net connection ... I am able to connect to my friends Baba and Jackal again on real time basis and this week marks the beginning of a new idea in our MastishK (Hindi / Sanskrit for the Mind) ...

Welcome back ... to myself in the creative space ...

well .. if you are wondering what is the creative idea we are working on .. let me tell you that it is nothing big or great .. its just personal ... between the three of us ... and our lives ... putting it in perspective ... and having an outside view of it ... a bit of introspection ...

bye for now ... got to work on Arbit and its Valentine Day special ...

see ya in the next post ... sooon to come ... after all ... V Day is coming ...

... shoOOonya ...

Comments

  1. NITIE days are back in more than one way. @ NITIE you used to start your day by multicasting to our group G8 - anyone there - even today you probabl send out the 1st mail to me and Shubham (for readers: Baba and Jackal resp.).

    I too send out mails to you and shubham, then talk to shubham (in Hyd) over phone .. now that IndiaOne has made phone calls worth Rs 1 across the country, it is quite compelling to make a phone call.

    Its like I sit in room non 242 and send you (in room 471)an IP message, then talk to Shubham (next door) .........

    Technology marks the death of distance!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!