To Do Or Not To Do ... What To Do …

I am being torn … pulled in several directions …
all of them close to me and all of them significant and important …

I am torn between the various demands of my life ...

Professional life as well as Personal life and yes ... also to add to that … My Life ...

Professional life has brought me away from my friends and family ..
Away from my Personal Life … right now, life is seriously unbalanced

I am away from home ... hundreds of thousands of miles away ...
Pulled away from the warm surroundings of homely India to the cold Alps of Switzerland ...

It’s the professional life that has brought me here and it is demanding a lot of my time and attention ...

Consulting has its own challenges ...
Change Mgmt. Consulting takes it several levels higher ...


Caught in this professional demand (and the Personal Life already unbalanced), I have not been unable to spend time with ME too ...

Yes… I have neglected and ignored my dreams, my aspirations, my biz plans… even my brain'child Arbit ....

Yes I have given them time but not as much as I would like to do ...

Yes, I have been working regularly on Arbit ... but that’s not satisfying ...
I want to do much more for Arbit .... much much more than what I am doing NOW ...
A lot needs to be done in various aspects of Arbit ... from new characters to makeovers of old ones ... from working on website content to looking into improvement areas of the comic strips quality ...

I have not been able to record or even document my biz plans ...
which keep zooming across the gray matter inside my head ...
ideas in which I have complete faith, belief and confidence ..
Ideas which belong to my close friends who share the same entrepreneurial zeal with me
and I have faith and confidence in them ... I have not been able to give them my time ...

I have not paid any attention to my blog .... it has stagnated for about a year now ...
I did post something in between ... they were my feeble attempts to get back at blogging ...
not very successful I would say .... but this time around .. I will be paying more attention ... and I guess this post and the others in the last few days are proof enough of my determination to be back on the blogger’s park ….

I have not paid any attention to my very own site ..
Yes ... www.shoOOonya.com has been seeking my attention for quite some time now ...
God only knows when will I do some justice to myself and my site ... my e-existence ...

The project here has its fair share of challenges and I am enzoying every moment of it ...
But there is an imbalance in my life right now .... profession / career is taking up all my time ..

Need to strike a balance ... need to work consciously towards it ...

Hope I am able to do some justice to me and myself and my dreams and aspirations ...

Hope and luck ... both will take me through this organised chaos in my life ...

Well … I had planned to close this blog post here … but when I saved this file temporarily on my desktop and when I started thinking of a title for this blog post … an apt title did strike … To Do Or Not To Do ... What To Do … but at the same time it awakened some old memories … made me feel nostalgic …

so my next post is going to be about this nostalgia which struck me ….

Comments

  1. Check out my comment on 'To do or not to do. What to do?' on Shubham's blog [ for the uninitiated: my-mind-space.blogspot.com]
    The same one applies here ... and the conment ends where you have begun this post ... separated by miles ..we still think alike!! Thats a reassuring thought

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!