Happinezz awaited ;-) Breathtaking contd... :-)

Hi All ...

I had promised that I will post a blog on the various good news that i have received from people around me, my friends and all ... it is taking a bit to compile ... not because they are too many .. its just that my memory is revealing them one by one at its own snail pace ;-)

Will post it soon ... till then enZoy these picture ... In continuation to my earlier Breathtaking blog post ...

These pictures were shot a couple of days after the previous one ...

Date - 30th October 2005 ...

Time - 7 AM early morning (Swiss Time)...

Place - On the banks of Lake Leman (Geneva Lake)

Once again ...
The early morning sun was just about to rise over the Swiss Alps ... I had just reached the lake side ... the first burst of sun rays was just appearing over the Swiss Alps ...

You can see the effect :-)




Breathtaking

Breathtaking

Breathtaking

Breathtaking

Breathtaking

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!