Walking on Water !

A few days ago, over the weekend, i went to Jumeirah ... Jumeirah Hotel, Burj Al Arab Hotel and a small beach.

Saw around, clicked a few snaps and went to the beach ...

Stoood there watching the vast expanse of blue-green waters ... it was nice ...

the small waves .. the splashing ... the sound fo the sea ... serene ...

 
After a few minutes ... there was an urge to go nearer to the water ... to step in it ...

I was dressed in jeans and a heavy pair of shoes with my laptop bag on my shoulder (without the laptop of course - it had water and some snacks) ... not the dress code for a beach u see ..

 

But the thought had struck and so the jeans were folded and brought to the knee level .. the large shoes removed, a suitable plastic bag found and hung onto my bag ... and i was ready to go ...

For a few moments i simply walked on the dry sand and then eventually on the wet sand ... the feeling was GREAT ! and then suddenly a small wave touched my feet and i received a 'coool shock' of water at the soles of my feet ...

 

The cool water touched my sole and serene feeling rushed through my soul ...

 

I am nto very goood at words, in fact, i am not any good with words so i cant describe the feelings i had for the next 2 hours while i walked in water ... sometime a few centimeters and sometimes knee deep ... and at a time a wave drenched me entirely waist down ....

i ran to the shore and emptied my pockets ... the 2 mobile phones, the digi cam, purse etc etc ...

 

I realised i hadnt walked on sea water for about 2 years now ..
And when was the last time i really enzoyed the sea water under my feet ...
well ... i dont even remember .. must have been when i was a tiny kid who didnt care about a thing in the world ...

 

Those two hours were the most peaceful, beautiful and serene moments of my recent life ... a life which has seen a ot of emotional roller coaster turmoil off late ...

 
And yes ... All the while i was missing something ... i mean .. someone ..

I was missing the company of a special someone … someone with whom i could share these special serene moments ...

wish the one was there with me ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!