Heights and Widths

A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths. ~ Steven Wright

Me afraid of widths .. naah ...

hmmm ...
actually yaaah ... of late ...

Lately when i noticed my weight just about to touch 85 ... some bells started ringing somewhere ...

so with due consultation of a few friends I am on diet planning now ... My chief consultant in this matter is my Best friend Shraddha who is now officially my Fitness Expert :D (Infact, she is the one who shared the above quote with me).

so what does my preliminary diet plan look like ...

No Pizzas :( for the entire month! (This was the biggest sacrifice :)

Also drastic reduction on the consuption of cheese, butter, white breads, mayonese, potatoes, rice, banana etc etc ...
They are all OUT

Gym visits, wheat breads, healthy cornflakes or likes, eating small portions every 3 hours etc etc ... are IN !!

Also ... Salads have part of my diet.

lets see ..where does all this lead to ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!