Mother !

Why mother is so special ?

When I came home in the rain,

Brother asked why didn't you take an umbrella.

Sister advised, Why didn't you wait till rain stopped.

Father angrily warned, only after getting cold, you will realize.

But Mother, while drying my hair, said, stupid rain! Couldn't it wait, till my child came home?

That's MOM

(This was a forward ... liked it so much that i couldnt help putting it on the blog)
 
In the past 6 years ... I have spent most of the time away from home, away from the country
The significant part of talk with mom revolves around my health .. so giving her a 'report' on what i am eating and how much i am sleeping and how my health is most important to her
 
These days also .. my diet program initially worried her ... when i told her about the results .. she was very very worried ... thinking i was not eating enough .. starving my way to weight reduction ...
i had to explain her my entire diet program in detail ... explainign that i was actually eating MORE ....
 
there are so many instances where one suddenly realises that "this can only be done by Mom ... My Mom" ...
 
She is indeed the most wonderful person in the world ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!