Books I read in February

Books I read in February .......

1. See Jane Die by Erica Splinder

--- Kind of Murder Mystery .. nice read. i likes it.  nice twist in the tail of the tale. Nice interplay of relationships and twists and turns in the story.

2. "Love, Rosie" aka "Where Rainbows End" by Cecelia Ahern

--- An absolute emotional roller coaster. For me it was reading with tears in my eyes for the first time in life. i even blogged about it while I was reading it  

3. Murder in the Mews by Agatha Christie (Hercule Poirot Series)

--- collection of 4 Hercules Poirot stories ... Murder in the Mews, The Incredible Theft, Dead Man's Mirror, Triangle at Rhodes ... Frankly I am not sure if I am going to pick up another one from this series. Did not really like it.

--- I would rather not write anything about it except maybe 'I did not like them much' ... My fav are Sherlock Holmes, 3 Investigators and Feluda

4. Ice Station by Mathew Reilley

--- Like the other Mathew Reilley i read last month, this was again action packed. I guess I will end up reading all of his work. I have read most of Ludlum work and now its Reilley !! I Likes !!

 ...................................... its absolutely lovely to be back into the reading groove ................................

Comments

  1. Those are not the best ones of Agatha!! U should read the famous ones before discarding Poirot :) I dislike Reilly..too much absurd stuff without any background / fact check!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!