A Movie I saw in March … and forgot !

Yep, I have already blogged about the 4 movie I saw in March … Its Complicated, Atithi - Tum Kab Jaaoge ?, Road Movie & Alice in Wonderland. But that was not all. I completely forgot one movie that I saw.
Well, it's not my fault actually. It was a completely forgettable movie after all. I am placing on record that in that fateful month, beside the 4 mentioned above, I also, made the mistake of watching ROKKK … It was supposed to be some kind of a horror flick but it failed to do anything. I was neither scared, nor amused. I even missed the occasional laughs I would have when i had seen an episode of Zee Horror Show when i was a child.

No .. I am not writing anything more about this movie. Purely bcos there is nothing to write about it. I am just placing on record that I saw it … taking the tally to 5 Movies in March.

 

OH and By the way … I just realized that I have written only about the movies I saw in March and not about Jan and Feb. So before I tell you about my 5 4 3 2 1 score of Mar Apr May Jun Jul … I will first blog about the Jan & Feb movies.

So … Watch out … a barrage of posts on books and movies coming up next …
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!