Wicked Sense of Humor

Date: November 19, 2010

Time: 2130 Hours

 

Here I am, writing this post on my laptop in a word document, sitting in the Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport for boarding to begin on my flight to Dubai. AND wondering about the wicked sense of humor our dear Lord has. And I think that because I am about 2.5 Hours away from my birthday and when the clock strikes 00:00 and my birth-day day begins; I would be in an airplane flying over the Arabian Sea, midway between Mumbai and Dubai (almost exactly midway).

 So, once again I will spend my birthday away from home, away from my near and dear ones. I will be spending my birthday this time with a group of complete strangers (well almost) with whom I am supposed to work for next 2 years. I know a couple of them but I don't really 'know' them.

Even my wife is not travelling with me this time so I would be truly alone on my birthday.

When I was told to travel on 19th, I had requested them for a ticket on 20th since that would not impact project work in any way. I was told by the coordinator as well as travel agency that the flights on 20th as well as 21st were all FULL and no seats were available. What a tragedy L
A Wicked Sense of Humor of our dear Lord above
(This post was written in the airport on 19th but posted later after several days after sorting connectivity issues and getting time to think about the blog and its posts)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!