Children’s Classics I would like to read ...

Children's Classics I would like to read (some of them … again)

A comment by my friend about re-reading Lord of the Rings set a similar desire in me too.
Especially since I have a poor memory, most of the stories I would have read in my school days are washed out from my memory and I would enjoy reading them as I had enjoyed them then.  
  • The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
  • The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
  • A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
  • Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
  • A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
  • The Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper
  • Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
  • Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie
  • A Journey to the Center of the Earth Jules Verne
  • A Little Princess Frances Hodgson Burnett
  • Adventures of Huckleberry Finn Mark Twain
  • Alice's Adventures in Wonderland Lewis Carroll
  • Anne of Green Gables Lucy Maud Montgomery
  • Black Beauty Anna Sewell
  • The Call of the Wild and White Fang Jack London
  • Heidi Johanna Spyri
  • Little Women Louisa May Alcott
  • Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm Kate Douglas Wiggin
  • The Secret Garden Frances Hodgson Burnett
  • The Story of Doctor Dolittle Hugh Lofting
  • Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde Robert Louis Stevenson
  • Treasure Island Robert Louis Stevenson
  • Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea Jules Verne
  • The Wind in the Willows Kenneth Grahame
  • The Wonderful Wizard of Oz L. Frank Baum
I would love to read some of these in this year ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!