Sherlock Holmes Finished

 

Well … What I really mean is that I have finished reading all of the original Sherlock Holmes.

 

I started reading the entire collection of Sherlock holmes Stories last year in January and over the span of last 16 months; have managed to read all of them – so that's like 60 in 16.

 

Not that I needed that much time. I could have read the entire 2 volumes with 56 short stories and 4 long ones in a matter of a month … but I wanted to enjoy SH over a longer period of time and also avoid a SH overdose. So I stuck to reading a couple of short stories or a long one in a particular month and continued reading other series as well … like Satyajit Ray's Feluda, Three Investigators and Satyajit Ray's short stories collection.

 

I finished the entire Feluda collection last year and now Sherlock Holmes also is finished. 3I has a lot more stories than I originally thought and I am not sure if they will be finished this year also.

 

Now that Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Canon Doyle is done; next month I will be picking up The House of Silk by Anthony Horowitz … it's a new Sherlock Holmes novel by a new author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!