Change in Reading

 

I would have a change in my reading pattern and reading list soon. I have been voraciously reading Fiction for past 3 years. I haven't really picked up self-help / educational / non-fiction stuff except for an occasional reading and that too could be counted on the fingers of one hand.

 

I anticipate a change in my reading selection in coming month. there will some educational material entering my reading in some time. I will have to upgrade my skills and learn things about a new area of work. This would need going back to the study table and actually study.

 

I am sure that's gonna come with its own challenges. Reading non-Fiction and that too for the purpose of study is going to be a big change (read: challenge) for me J

 

Let's see how it goes …

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!