Year 2012 – Bitten by the Travel bug

 

Well, 2012 turned out to be an interesting year.

The world was supposed to end. It didn't. How disappointing ;)

I changed jobs mid-way in 2012 and my life changed. It was a career shift and I began at the bottom of the learning curve learning too many new things on regular basis. I had to learn quick and had to learn too many.

My domestic travel increased exponentially and I took as much as 25 flights in 6 months while the international flight count in the first half of the year was about 16. Put together, I was in air for over 40 times in the year – a new high for me and by the looks of it; this trend might continue in 2013 as long as I continue in KPMG – at least 4-6 flights every month – leading to an annual mark of around 50.

The extensive travel above meant that I stayed significant time away from home and family. A rough estimate would put that easily between 25 to 35% - almost one-third.
Guess, I have been bit hard by the Travel Bug
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!