Memories triggered by your nose

Memories triggered by your nose …

 

Memories have the nasty habit of getting triggered all by themselves …

 

Smell of certain foods evoke memories ... they remind you of people and events ...

Scent of wet soil from first rains takes me back to my village - my home amongst the fields ...

The sea has many fond memories for me and the scent of the salty sea wind brings a flood of memories ...

Henna/Mehendi brings memories of marriages in family - especially the we attended in our ancestral home in our village in Rajasthan… 5 days of super fun …

A marwari sweet called Ghevar evokes memories of my late Grand Mother ...

Fragrance of Vanilla ... evokes memories of a cake that I prepared in Switzerland …

Life gives you so many memories and also automatically sets triggers in the head to recall all those memories and give you a shot of nostalgia !! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!