February Reading


The list of books and stories that I read in February 2014
 
1        Novella: Before the Fairytale - The Girl with No Name by Kay Iscah
 
2           Asimov Shorts: The Gentle Vultures by Isaac Asimov
 
3           Asimov Shorts: All the Troubles of the World by Isaac Asimov
 
4           Novella : Femme Fatale from Sirens Spell Danger by Suresh Chandrasekaran
 
5           Novella : Bella Dona from Sirens Spell Danger by Radha Sawana
 
6           Novella : Bellary from Sirens Spell Danger by Karthik L
 
7           Asimov Shorts: Spell My Name with an S by Isaac Asimov
 
8           Asimov Shorts: The Last Question by Isaac Asimov
 
9           Novel: The Great Mogul by Rajeev Jacob
 
10       Asimov Shorts: The Ugly Little Boy by Isaac Asimov
 
11       Novel: The Taj Conspiracy by Manreet Sodhi Someshwar
 
12       PKD Short: Autofac by Philip K Dick
 
13       Novel: Prisoner Jailor Prime Minister by Tabrik C


I started off the month with the Kay Iscah Novella followed by the triple-novella set written by bloggers under the title ‘Sirens Spell Danger’.

In between the novellas, I read the Asimov short stories for change of mood. With the 5 short stories I read by Asimov this month, I completed the collection titled “Nine Tomorrows”. Super awesome short stories that make you think and ponder.

After the novellas and short stories, I picked up the novel ‘The Great Mogul’. I also read the novel ‘The Taj Conspiracy’ which I had bought last year but which had remained on ‘to-read’ shelf for quite some time.

Having finished the short story collections by Asimov, I started a new one from Philip K Dick (The Complete Stories of Philip K. Dick Vol. 4 - with 18 stories). Read a story from it followed by another novel ‘Prisoner jailor Prime Minister’

In summary - I read 3 novels, 4 novellas and 6 short stories from different collections – total count of 13 for this month.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!