Book Review: The Professional Freelancer by Rory Scherer



Book: The Professional Freelancer

Author: Rory Scherer

No. of Pages: 114

Genre: Fiction

Publisher: Self Published using Amazon Digital Services

 

A nice little short novel - in fact, a surprisingly good Novella

The setting was unique and very interesting. The narration style created the right sense of suspense and kept you glued to the pages and made it difficult for you to stop reading until you finished.

The highlight for me was the fact that it was written in first person from the point of view of the protagonist. It's been some time I have read a story in this format and I have always been biased towards it. I kinda like to see the story unfold from an individual's point of view.

Another thing was the attention to detail that Rory has given to the setting and the storyline. I can hardly describe it. You better read this one to know what I am saying.

I enjoyed reading it and would easily recommend this to anyone looking for a short and nice read ...

 

Ratings on Book Review Parameters:

Cover Design: 3.0 / 5

Writing Style: 4.5 / 5

Characters:     4.0 / 5

Story / Plot:     4.0 / 5

Climax:            4.5 / 5
Overall:           4.0 / 5   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!