VSS 007 - Dirty Colors


Dirty Colors
 
Very Short Story (VSS) 007

 

 

Holi - festival of colors, laughter and playfulness.

Every year, I went out and painted the town in all possible colors. I sprinkled color on all my friends, neighbors, people from my society, friends at school and then later on, even at work.

Till the day, I was painted in the dirty color of bare lust by a random guy. He felt that Holi gave him privileged permission to grope women and rape them taking advantage of his own color smeared face.

Scarred for life, I haven’t played Holi since then.

And yes, he died that day. Deserved it.

 
-------------------------------

Quick Note: Very Short Stories are approx./max. 99 word stories that i am going to write through the year. These very short stories are part of my writing resolutions of 2017. My target is to write at least 50 VSS this year. Currently I am behind target :-| 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!