VSS 012: The Delayed Flight


The Delayed Flight

 

Very Short Story (VSS) 012

 

Airports can be as interesting or as boring as you want them to be. I always found them boring and hence was always submerged in a book. But that one journey changed everything.

We were on the same flight that got delayed. Held up in the airport for over 6 hours, we got talking.

We talked over coffee & sandwiches and then continued in-flight. We talked literally non-stop for over 12 hours as if we would never talk again and had to finish every thread we started.

By the time we landed, I knew I had found my soulmate.

----------------------

Quick Note: Very Short Stories are approx./max. 99 word stories that i am going to write through the year. These very short stories are part of my writing resolutions of 2017. My target is to write at least 50 VSS this year which is about 4 per month or 13 per quarter. Currently I am behind my target but cathing up :-(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!