VSS 014: Spy Chase


Spy Chase

 

Very Short Story (VSS) 014

 

Trust Me. Spying isn’t as glamorous as James Bond makes it look like. And the chase is highly unglamorous as compared to what Hollywood shows. It is downright dangerous.

And more often than not, the chase ends in the criminal escaping and you tearing your hair out.

Every once in a while, the chase ends up bad for you … the one doing the chasing.

Today is one such day.

I am chasing. And I can see that I am heading for a head-on collision with a wall.

And I can’t do anything to prevent it.



----------------

Quick Note: Very Short Stories are approx./max. 99 word stories that i am going to write through the year. These very short stories are part of my writing resolutions of 2017. My target is to write at least 50 VSS this year which is about 4 per month or 13 per quarter. Currently I am behind my target but cathing up :-(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!