VSS 018 - An Affair with a Dilemma


An Affair with a Dilemma

 

Very Short Story (VSS) 018

 

 

I love my spouse but my lover has brought much needed excitement to life. Don’t want to leave either but the lover gave an ultimatum today, asking me to choose. 

 

"Oh God, Take me out of this dilemma." I said to HIM as I crossed the road waving to my spouse.

 

Was immediately hit by a bus and opened my eyes with a heavenly being apologizing to me.

 

"Sorry buddy. Heard you say 'Oh God, Take me out ..' and was in a bit of hurry. But hey … guess you no longer have to deal with that dilemma.

 

 

 -----------------


Quick Note: Very Short Stories are max. 99 word stories that i am writing, as part of my writing resolutions for 2017. My target is to write at least 50 VSS this year - about 12-13 every quarter. Currently I am behind my target by about 5 stories (a month's worth) but gradually catching up :-)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!