VSS 019 - Fuzzy Hair and Stubby Beard


Fuzzy Hair and Stubby Beard

 

Very Short Story (VSS) 019

 

 

Heaven & Hell are unlike any imagery that has been painted by your faith.

 

In reality, they are very much like real world.

 

How do I know? I have been there.

 

Was sent to Heaven.

 

Got bored of the routine comfortable life so tried doing some mischief.

 

Was detained to Hell.

 

Got bored again due to lack of anything to do. Tried introducing some action so they booted me out from there too.

 

They said, I was best suited for Politics on Earth. Do mischief there.

 
They even gave me orangish fuzzy hair and a white stubby beard.


-------------


Going a bit political this time :)


Quick Note: Very Short Stories are max. 99 word stories that i am writing, as part of my writing resolutions for 2017. My target is to write at least 50 VSS this year - about 12-13 every quarter. Currently I am behind my target by about 5 stories (a month's worth) but gradually catching up :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!