VSS 020 - Ding Dong


Ding Dong

 

Very Short Story (VSS) 020

 

 

The young chap asked me if I could exchange seats with him since his friend was sitting next to me. I had a window seat and he had a center seat (neither window nor aisle) elsewhere in the plane.

I hate being squashed between 2 passengers fighting for armrest space; but I agreed.

 

I regretted my decision as soon as he told me I had to move from row 12 to row 47.

 

Later during the flight, on the way to the washroom at the back, he saw me squeezed between two sexy European girls and cursed his luck.  

---------------

This one is not just based on True Story; it is a True Story. Not only did it happen to me; I was the one who accepted the change of seat and got the middle seat :)

And before you ask me about the title of the story - It was random words i wrote before starting the story. When I finished the story, i couldnt think of another title and somehow liked this meaningless, musical title and so it stayed.  

Quick Note: Very Short Stories are max. 99 word stories that i am writing, as part of my writing resolutions for 2017. My target is to write at least 50 VSS this year - about 12-13 every quarter. Currently I am behind my target by about a month's worth but gradually catching up :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!