VSS 029 - Gluttony





                                                                     Gluttony        


 


Very Short Story (VSS) 029


 


Did you know that not only desserts spelled backwards is stressed, but when you are stressed, desserts are fantastic stress-busters.



They take you to the blissful world of ‘Taste Heaven’ where the sorrows of heart are forgotten and the tongue and stomach take charge of your life sensations.




She left me today, informing me on whatsapp. Heart broken and shattered into a thousand pieces.




I now seek solace in the unlimited Maharaja Thali followed by late night cheesecake and hot chocolate.



Pizzas tomorrow. Chinese-Thai mash-up over the weekend.



Who said Gluttony is bad? It’s a life savior.





------------------------------------


 


Presenting the second story of the Seven Deadly Sins Series - Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, Pride - 5 more to go.
 
This story stumped me actually. Since the story was being driven by the title, I faced some sort of a writer’s block and could not write one. In fact, I wrote another VSS (scheduled AFTER the seven sins series) and came back to this. Finally, managed to connect some sweet and sad dots to write about Gluttony.
 


Quick Note: Very Short Stories (VSS) are max. 99 word stories that i am writing, as part of my writing resolutions for 2017. My target is to write 50 VSS this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!