VSS 030 - Greed


Greed

 

Very Short Story (VSS) 030

 

Naah. I am not Greedy.

 

I am a man of simple needs and desires.

 

I am the only son of a multi Billionaire. My dad is practically the richest man in the country in real terms; not by stock value or other financial jugglery. He has hard cash, property, gold and diamonds.

 

What difference does it make if those are not legal. Their value doesn’t change.

 

And yes, back to the point.

 

I am not greedy. I just want to double up the wealth.

 

And I have no qualms about the means I use to do that.

 

------------------------------------

 

Presenting the third story of the Seven Deadly Sins Series - Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, Pride - 5 more to go.

 

Thought this one would be an easy one to write but the writer’s block seems to be acting up. But managed to write it. One of those times, which was stuck in the beginning but once it started, it followed and took a life of its own.

 

Quick Note: Very Short Stories (VSS) are max. 99 word stories that i am writing, as part of my writing resolutions for 2017. My target is to write 50 VSS this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twister - V for Vendetta

Gandhi Topi !!